Sunday, April 30, 2017

Last Minute Piece FAIL :(

My piece for the art competition was due today and the office closed around 5:00. I didn't make it. I was working on it literally until the last minute since I just started it last night. I got the idea at school yesterday on Friday to use one of my drawings I previously completed in my art class. I made a "zentangle" inspire by the Moroccan zellige tile design. I printed the pieces while I was at work yesterday. I("I" as in my sister haha) got the foam core. I started piecing it together and got to the mto the MAG, but I missed it. I guess they closed before 5:00. I did leave them a message and told them if it would be possible to turn it in past the 29th. At least now, I'll have time to get a frame if by any chance they do let me give it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment