Sunday, January 22, 2017

Watercolor Fail Part 2

The last "fail" I showed you all the last time was mostly because my pieces were still unfinished. This time, it just simply looks horrible. My greatest accomplishment with this piece is how well I restrained from ripping it out of my journal. The thing is, it started out looking horrible, but I gave it a chance and kept going. I know continuing a piece I don't like can get hard for me sometimes, so I challenged myself with this piece. I kept going, but it only got worse and worse. I tried to play around with color, control where my shadows and highlights would be and it just kept going down hill. I just came to accept that not every piece will be a successful goldfish. 

2 comments:

  1. that is not a horrible painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it lol, but Larry gave me some advice on how to "fix" it, so there's still hope haha. I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete