Sunday, November 13, 2016

Last Drawing Class

I had my last drawing class and it was a lot of fun. When it comes to drawing, I usually avoid figure drawing because I'm not really good at it. That's what we practiced today and it turns out I'm not as horrible as I thought I'd be. Our drawing teacher, Joe, had us draw people in different poses in 30 seconds and after that 3 minutes. Our final piece was drawing our instructor in 10 minutes. 






We also did a 2 point perspective drawing of a city landscape.



And a 1 point perspective drawing of a house in the country side.




This is a perspective drawing I did in one of my previous classes as well. What I now realize about this drawing is the door at the top of the stairs should've gotten smaller at the top to give it a more realistic look and it annoys me how the two bottom steps are lighter than the rest but it was still fun to draw lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment